The relationship between the four legged machine you call your partner, is as close as a man and dog can get. Let's face it, a working dog is an investment of blood, sweat, and tears. Like any investment, it needs to be protected. They say 'Luck is where preparation meets opportunity'. When you work in a dangerous environment on a daily basis, a little Luck is always welcome. We've done the preparation, so now it's your turn to make the most of an opportunity. He has always had your back, so be prepared to have his. The Tactical K9 Trauma Kit gives the working dog handler the tools to provide emergency medical treatment to injured K9's when Veterinary care is not immediately available.
Tytek Medical 6" Trauma Bandage-This Trauma Bandage incorporates a non-stick pad affixed to the bandage, delivering a one-step fast application of the pressure dressing. Unlike traditional elastic wraps which can become uncontrollable in the field, the Tytek bandages have integrated hook and loop stays throughout the bandage, ensuring controllability in all applications.
SWAT-T Tourniquet- Designed by a former Operator/Medic, the SWAT-T is a multi-use medical device designed to treat a multitude of life-threatening injuries. Not just a next generation tourniquet, the SWAT-T also does double duty as a pressure dressing and elastic bandage.
Celox Hemostatic Granules were originally developed to assist military medics with some of the worst wounds imaginable. Proven in the operating Room and on the battlefield, Celox can even stop potentially lethal bleeding fast.
Multi-Purpose Universal Splint- Comfortable and easy to mold, this splint is designed to support a injured or fractured limb. The splint is light, latex free, and easily cut with scissors.
(1) Durable First Aid Bag with removable Field Pouch
(1) Canine First Aid Book
(1) Emergency Information Card
(1) Odor Removal Solution Recipe
(1) 7 1/4" Stainless Steel EMT Shears
(1) 5 1/2" Stainless Steel Kelly Forceps
(1) Skin Stapler w/ 35 SS Staples
(1) Digital Thermometer
(8) 1 Packs Antihistamine Capsule
(1) Box Anti-Diarrheal (Loperamide)
(2) Packets Honey
(1) 4 oz Bottle Eye Wash
(1) 16 oz Bottle Hydrogen Peroxide
(2) Pair Nitrile Exam Gloves
(3) Providone-Iodine Swabsticks
(2) Packets Burn Gel With Lidocaine
(2) Antiseptic Wipes
(6) Sterile 4 x 4 Gauze Pads
(2) Sterile 5 x 9 ABD Pads
(1) 4.5" x 4 yd Sterile Bulk Roll Gauze
(1) 4" x 5 yd Self Adhering Bandage Wrap
(4) Sterile Cotton Tipped Applicators
(1) Roll 1" Waterproof Tape
(1) 52 x 84 Mylar Emergency Blanket
(3) 2 Gram Packets Celox Hemostatic Granules
(1) Instant Cold Pack
(1) Tytek 6" Trauma Bandage*
(1) Swat-T Combat Tourniquet*
(1) 36" Multi-Purpose Universal Splint*
*Available ONLY in the Tactical First Aid Kit
Tactical Ready Dog First Aid Kit to care for your hounds in the field.