These are expanded regional maps that contain more states per region than the older Garmin map cards. Region 3 North Central includes: Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, and Iowa.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including, coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Search by points of interest, including cities, summit, lakes and campsites.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible devices to estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas, and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
Region 3 Includes ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, MN, IA