The all-new Flexible "Iron Screen" installs directly over your Drive Track screen (takes only seconds to install). Once in place, your Drive Track's sensitive TFT Touchscreen is protected from wear and tear and even from scratches, drops, bumps, or other daily impacts! It also provides fingerprint resistance, full transparency, and an ultra-slim, flexible design.
Made from a new and completely unique material that offers excellent shock absorption benefits, while remaining lightweight and flexible. This special biodegradable material was invented in Japan and our team has customized the size and thickness to meet the specialized needs of Drive Track users. It not only provides optimal protection for your screen, but it has little-to-no effect on the sensitivity of the touch-screen. Garmin users can enjoy the full experience of their Drive Track 70.
Features a special adhesive that allows easy installation, no bubbles, and a firm, durable hold; yet it can be removed without damaging your Drive Track's screen. And to top it off, our Iron Screen has been custom designed to give a perfectly precise fit for your Garmin Drive Track 70 (also available for the Alpha- http://www.dusupply.com/alpha-iron-screen.html).
- • Durable, but ultra-thin: 0.30mm
- • Impact and shatter resistant
- • Anti-Fingerprint coating
- • Scratch resistant - Protects your Drive Track's screen from cuts, cracks, and scratches
- • Custom designed to precisely fit your Drive Track 70 screen
- • Unrivaled Touch Sensitivity ensures that the Drive Track's touch screen remains fully functional without delays
- • Can be removed if needed and leaves no glue residue
- • 100% transparent and 99% light transmission
- • HD optical transmittance
- • Ultra Smooth Surface
- • H5 Hardness
- • Bubble free
- • Easy to install
- • Easy to clean
- In the Box
- • Iron Screen for Garmin Drive Track
- • Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- • Wet Cleaning Wipe
You've invested in great GPS tracking technology - now protect your investment with our FLEXIBLE Iron Screen!