HUNT PREMIUM CHIP FOR GPS AND COMPUTER
An essential tool for your hunting arsenal, these plug-and-play topo maps highlights public and private land owner names and property boundaries. The HUNT Premium maps add color-coded layers to easily view land owner names while knowing your location relative to public and private property boundaries, hunting district boundaries, roads, trails, and more! Simply add the HUNT Chip to your compatible Garmin GPS to get instant access to state-specific color-coded public and private lands, hunting districts, topo information, water data, campgrounds, and much more. Endorsed by numerous State and Federal agencies, HUNT by onXmaps is the most reliable source for land ownership maps on the market.
States Available: All states available with the exception of CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, RI, SC,VT
HUNT PREMIUM FEATURES:
Take advantage of all the information right on your mapping device. Access the feature list with a touch on your GPS, or with just a click on your Computer.
- • State Specific HUNT Map
- • PLAT Coverage* - Land Owner Names with Property Boundaries
- • Color-coded Public and Private Lands
- • 24k Topo Functionality
- • Roads (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc)
- • Water Data (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc)
- • Points of Interest
- • Hunting Districts (GMUs, HD, etc)
- • State Specific Features
- • Much more!
* Private land ownership information may not be available for all counties but is updated frequently. It is important you update your HUNT Map yearly to get the most up-to-date maps available. Looking to update? onXmaps makes a HUNT Map Update Card, now it is easy to make sure you have the most recent map!
- • Garmin GPS Device
- • Color-screen
- • Expandable memory
HUNT BY ONXMAPS PREMIUM FULL FEATURE LIST: State-Specific hunting map software pre-loaded on a MicroSD card (Chip) for use in Garmin GPS and with Garmin BaseCamp for ComputerPinpoint private land owner names and property boundaries * so you can request access permissionDiscover little-known, seldom-hunted public landNavigate confidently around private lands you're not allowed to huntQuickly view big game hunting district boundariesEasily identify changes in land ownership with straightforward color-coded parcelsAccess roads — (hwy, city, back-roads, trails, etc.) Discover water — (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs, etc.) Map your best route with 25K topographic functionalityScout from home use the HUNT Chip with your computer using the free Garmin BaseCamp softwareLand owner name appears on each parcel in the state along with the parcel boundary Color-coded land ownership data
WMA, WPA, Wildlife Management Areas, Waterfowl Production AreasSection lines and parcel boundariesTopographic featuresParcels within the cityCity parks, county open space, state parksRoads - city, hwy, county, forest service, back roads & trailsHunting districts, game management units, & wildlife management unitsGeographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc.) Fishing access sites (Boat ramps) Water data -creeks, rivers, lakesTrail segments - National Forest trails and many othersBathymetry -Lake depth contoursOil and gas well dataPrivate Lands Open to Public (PLOP) Access – Walk-In Areas, Access Yes!, Nature Conservation, Timber Company, and Many more!
- • Bureau of Land Management
- • State Land
- • US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- • US Fish & Wildlife/ National Wildlife Refuges
- • Bureau of Indian Affairs
- • DOD – COE - US Gov
- • Local Government
- • National Park Service
- • Timber Company
- • Much more!
GPS Hunting Maps with Land owner names