This handy tactical pouch straps to your chest (or belt) and flips down for easy viewing - now you can track your dogs completely hands-free!
Designed for use with the Garmin Astro, Alpha, Rino 750, Rino 755T, SportDOG Tek 1.0, or Tek 1.5 handhelds.
To track hands free, simply unfasten the front buckle and pull down on the unit to release the velcro. While your pro pouch is in this "flipped down" position, the clear screen on your pouch allows you to view the screen of your handheld without removing it.
Side straps hold the unit in an open/flipped down position for viewing. And the buttons and features of your handheld remain functional - no need to remove it from the pouch. There's even an opening on the side of your Tactical Flip that allows you to access your handheld's on/off switch (Alpph or Astro).
You have enough to carry - finally...you can track completely hands-free!
- Opening on the side provides access to Astro/Alpha on/off switch
- The handheld can be inserted into the case WITH or without our Astro and Alpha covers (AstroCover, AstroGlo, AlphaCover, AlphaGlo)
- 2 stretchy cords at the top hold your handheld in place. One cord has a quick-clip buckle that clips to the front of the pouch. One has velcro and attaches to the side of the pouch (this allows the cord to wrap around your handheld's antenna and will stay in place even when the unit is in the “flipped down” position).
- The buckle on the front is intended to be used to secure the handheld for longer periods of time, but can be left unfastened during the hunt to allow the flexibility to flip the handheld up and down at will (for hands-free viewing)
- There are multiple layers of Velcro on the back side for extra security
- All velcro is military grade
- Straps are adjustable
- Buckles are quick-clip
- Intended for use on your chest or your waist (like a belt)
Tactical Flip Pro Pouch For Astro or Alpha