Like many of SportDOG’s products, the SportHunter 1225 dog training collar system provides hunters and trainers with correction and communication versatility.
The compact, waterproof transmitter offers up to 8 selectable stimulus levels, a choice of continuous or momentary stimulation and the ability to control a second or third collar. In addition, the SportDOG SportHunter 1225 provides the option to send tone or vibration signals to the collar.
The lightweight and also waterproof collar features a slim profile and contoured shape that ensures custom fit on your dog's neck.
Upland Hunter 1875 Features:
- • Up to 3/4-mile range
- • 8 static stimulation levels, as well as vibration and tone
- • Expands to a 3-dog system
- • Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology
- • Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- • Charges in 2 hours
- • Battery life of 40-60 hours
- • Transmitter: 3.1 oz., 3.55” x 2” x 1.24” without antenna
- • Receiver: 2.6 oz., 3.15” x 1.5” x 1.85” without strap
- • Remote transmitter
- • Collar receiver
- • ¾” collar strap
- • Charging cradle and adaptor
- • Standard contact points
- • Long contact points
- • Lanyard
- • Belt clip
- • Test light tool
- • Basic training manual and DVD
- • Operating guide
No matter what style of training you prefer, the SportHunter 1225 can provide it. Purchase this or any of our other SportDOG dog training collars and get started training today.
SportDOG’s SportHunter 1225 provides communication versatility for anyone who works with dogs. Whether hunting or training, with this dog training collar you’ll be able to select from a variety of static stimulation levels or vibration and tone in order to better communicate with your dog.