The UplandHunter 1875 is a situation-programmable dog tracking collar system that works great for close-range hunting. The collar is compact and waterproof and pairs with an easy-to-operate remote. Control and flexibility are always at your fingertips.
The system comes built with an audible beeper that indicates whether your dog is pointing a bird or running. You can fulling customize the beeper by changing the tone as well as the frequency of the beep. With the UplandHunter 1875, you’ll also be able to instantly locate your dog with the press of a button.
Like all SportDOG systems, the UplandHunter 1875 is easily expandable to multi-dog use with the purchase of an Add-On collar.
Upland Hunter 1875 Features:
• Up to 1-mile range
• Charges in 2 hours
• Waterproof technology
• Expands to as many as 3 dogs with Add-On Collars
• 7 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
• Vibration and tone options
• UplandBlaze® orange finish
• Choice of 9 Beeper Tones
• High Volume Beep
• High Volume Hawk
• Double High Beep
• Bob White Quail Call
• High Falling to Low Beep
• Triple Beep
• Double High Falling to Low Beep
• Low Volume Beep
• Low Volume Hawk
• Transmitter Dimensions (without antenna): 3.94” X 2.13” X 1.10”
• Receiver Dimensions (without strap): 3.15” X 1.50” X 1.85”
• Remote transmitter
• Belt clip
• Collar receiver
• Long contact points
• Extra collar strap (orange)
• Operating guide
• Basic training DVD and manual
• Test light
• Beeper charge cradle connector
• Charging cradle
When you invest in SportDOG, you invest in a product that was designed to be used. The UplandHunter 1875 dog tracking collar is sure to perform to your standards.
When you’re outdoors with your dog, you deserve gear that is designed for active use. Whether you’re pushing through sagebrush in the prairie, or navigating thick alders in the north, know that SportDOG’s UplandHunter 1875 dog tracking collar will help you track and remain in communication with your dog.